jueves, 15 de septiembre de 2011

Dear student

My name is Diego Ojeda and I am your new teacher.

I’m 52 and I live in Motril (Granada) with my wife, Isabel. We have two children, Miguel Ángel (23) and Diego (20). They are university students and they live in Granada.

I am an active person. I like cycling and walking in the mountains.

I’m also good at cooking and I like almost all types of food except ‘callos’ (yuck!!) – I Love chocolate!- I don’t smoke and only occasionally I drink some alcohol (beer)

I don't like music very much. I can't play any instrument and I am a very bad singer. When I listen to music, I prefer Spanish singers like Sabina or Amaral. Sometimes I listen to Extremoduro too :-) My favourite English song is 'Piano Man' by Billy Joel.

I would like to know something about you so we can get to know each other a little better.

I look forward to knowing from you soon.

Best wishes.

(if you want to listen to me reading this letter, please, click on 'play' button)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario